Monday, April 28, 2008
Many tears.....
I have no good news to report! The first round of Clomid did not work! :( Although my period is 6 days late for no apparent reason--took a blood test today and it was negative. I start Provera(progesterone) today to make my cycle start. Then on day five we will do another round of Clomid--my dr. did bump up the amount from 50 mg to 100 mg. So we will see if that works! I don't think I ovulated at all last month. I had no symptoms and I promise we covered the window of opportunity very well! Why is my body not cooperating? Ugh! It is so heartbreaking time after time to get negative results. The doctor's office where I went today to get the blood tests were so rude. I mean they look at me like I am over reacting by getting the blood test. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't preggo before I started medicine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh sweetie!! I am so so sorry. Sending lots of hugs your way. Hang in there - there are still lots of things to try! I know that is not much comfort to you right now. Just know that I am praying for you!!!
Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I know it's a long hard road, but I do believe that God is teaching you patience. I also know that is NOT what you want to hear and I wish I could say or do something to make this hard time in your life so much better. I hate they were so rude to you, but as a counselor we realize that people are not as nice as they should be when we want them to be. I know you are so heart broken and I am so sorry. We need to go and eat or something. Take care of you! Love ya!
Post a Comment