Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Learning to dance.....

So I guess you have figured out by now that I am not pregnant! It did not work last month. I am now taking 150 mg of clomid! YUCK! So maybe this time! Alot has happened since last post. We have gone on vacation, my sister got married, and Randy was ordained to be deacon. Here are some pictures from all of this! Thanks so much for you continued prayers! It is because of Jesus' never ending love can we make it through this! Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.. it's about learning to dance in the rain. Folks, I am learning to dance in the rain!
Randy's Deacon Ordination Service
On the dolphin cruise
The water was so beautiful the day we left!
Beautiful sunset.
Jessica and Michael


Me and my hubby!

No comments: