Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

To catch you up...

So, my doctor wanted me to do two more rounds of 150 mg of clomid. We have done the first of the two rounds. He said that after this we would take a 2-3 month break from the clomid. If I am not pregnant by then we will be referred to a specialist. I am honestly ok with this. I know that God has plans for us even though we can't understand them right now! Well I better run before Randy catches me not cleaning....He is moping the floor right now and I am taking a break!

Blessings and peace,

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'll be praying for you sweet girl!!!

The Carlisle's said...

Sure.. I will help you anytime...it's really just like myspace..you just copy the codes and place them in edit your html.... How are you doing?