Thursday, February 19, 2009
And the beginning of a new chapter.....
So my blog friends this is the moment we have all been waiting on---We are having a baby!!!!!! Can you believe this? God is so good! Randy and I stand amazed of God's grace! We feel so lucky that he has bestowed this blessing on us! And so this new chapter begins. My first doctor appointment is March 12. I think I am about 4 weeks. I can't wait until my first appointment! I must be selfish and ask that you continue to pray for us! I will update you more later! I will tell you the story of how we found out! Stay tuned.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You don't know me, but I know Macki Smith (same home town). Your story sounds just like mine. Unexplained fertility was my diagnosis from Murch/Childrey. We tried for over 3 years and after 2 miscarriages, God blessed us with a sweet baby. She is now two. Please don't think I am crazy. I just wanted you know that someone else went through what you have. You will be in my prayers.
I really cannot tell you how EXCITED we are for y'all!!! And don't worry, the prayers won't be stopping any time soon!
I am SOOOOO excited!!! Gods timing is perfect and is plan is always bigger than our own. What a blessing this baby is going to be. I cannot wait! Love you guys so much!
YAY!!!!! I am soooo excited for you! You and baby will be in my prayers! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment