Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

GOOD NEWS...

Ok so I had the HSG procedure done on Wednesday. It wasn't really painful at all. However my tubes are clear and good to go! My Dr. has already prescribed me clomid (fertility medicine) and I will start that next month! So hopefully it won't be long till we have more good news! Thank each of you who have been diligently praying for us! God has truly blessed us so far and we can't wait for more to come! We serve an amazing God and he has truly answered our prayers. He reminds me daily who is in charge of things it is HE not me!

5 comments:

Em said...

I'm so excited for y'all!!! I can't wait to be an aunt!

The Carlisle's said...

I'm so happy for you! Love ya!

The Carlisle's said...

I meant to say ya'll! I'm so happy for ya'll!

Rachel T. said...

I enjoyed lunch today. And I'm definitely praying for you and Randy.

The Carlisle's said...

We have not decided. We may not go anywhere at all..it's just sooo cold! at this point, I'm just trying to make it through tomorrow.lol