I love valentine's day! Marriage is amazing! I am so in love with this man! Here are some love quotes that explain how in love I am!"I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever."
"I love thee, I love but thee With a love that shall not die Till the sun grows cold, And the stars grow old..."
I am so thankful to have a wonderful husband like Randy! I see so many people who aren't happy with their marriage and realize just how lucky I am! Anyway...I hope everyone has a happy Valentine's Day and that you spend it with the one you love!





1 comment:
Awe..how sweet. Valentine's Day is so much fun... just wish I did not have to work tonight...Looks like I'll have my class for an hour or so then I'm headed to Ackerman. Enjoy your day!
Post a Comment